You don't need a recipe for this. I just threw together what was in my mom's fridge and panty and came up with this!
- 1 lb thin spaghetti
- 2 lbs shrimp, cleaned
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- a handful of chopped parsley
- a handful of halved cherry tomatoes
- a pile of chopped scallions
- 1 can of artichoke hearts, drained and diced
- 1 small can of black olives, chopped
- Feta cheese
- Fresh basil
- 1 lemon plus the zest
- Start your water boiling for the pasta. Make sure that water has plenty of salt in it.
- While the water is boiling, throw the shrimp in a large skillet. When cooked, squeeze the lemon on the shrimp and set aside.
- Throw the pasta in.
- Over medium heat, cook the olive oil and garlic for a minute.
- Then stir in the parsley, cherry tomatoes and chopped scallions.
- Then add the artichoke hearts and olives. Keep on low heat.
- Drain the pasta, return to pot and pour the sauce over the pasta.
- Add black pepper and salt to taste.
- Add the feta cheese and mix well.
- Pour onto a large platter and tear the basil on top.
Dig in and enjoy!