I seriously need these in my life. Every day.
- 1 pt. grape tomatoes, halved
- 10 to 14 fresh small mozzarella cheese balls, cut into thirds or cut up a package of fresh mozzarella
- Wooden toothpicks
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
Directions:Thread 1 tomato half, 1 piece of cheese, and another tomato half onto each skewer. Use a shallow serving dish or use these: glasses
(This post contains affiliate links)
Whisk together oil and next 3 ingredients. Drizzle oil mixture over skewers; sprinkle with basil and salt and pepper to taste.
Pro football is like nuclear warfare. There are no winners, only survivors.