Broccoli. Cheese. Soup. Oh my. I seriously could eat this every day.
- 4 cups Unsalted Chicken Stock (find the box type in the grocery store)
- 1 lb bag of frozen broccoli florets or fresh broccoli
- 10 1/2 oz can Rotel tomatoes with green chilies or I used a can of no salt diced tomatoes and 1 can of green chilies
- 16 oz Velveeta reduced fat cheese
- Mix chicken stock, frozen/fresh broccoli with the Rotel tomatoes in a saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Simmer for about 25 minutes or until the broccoli is tender.
- Cube the Velveeta and add to the soup mixture.
- Simmer till cheese is melted.
Click here to see my pick for an Immersion Blender
Hurry! Run to the store and make this soup today!