Did you know that ground chicken has less then 50% the fat of regular ground beef?
Yes! It's true. It's true!!! What movie is that from? My dad's favorite...
When I make chicken burgers, I used lots of spices to help it along. Normally my husband eats it and has no clue that he just ate chicken. That's how good I am!!
- 1 medium zucchini, grated and squeezed of most of the liquid
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 large jalapeno, finely minced (seeds removed if you fly that way)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup panko
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp paprika
- 3 tbsp parmesan cheese
- Preheat your oven to 425℉ and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix everything except for the Parmesan cheese until combined.
- Divide the mixture into 4 to 6 burgers and form a patty. Place on the baking sheet and bake for about 20 minutes or until center is firm.
- Remove from the oven, move the oven rack to the top position then set oven to broil.
- Sprinkle each patty with some parmesan cheese. Broil until the tops are light brown and crispy.