Friday, January 20, 2017

Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe





A delicious French classic, chicken cordon bleu is made of chicken breasts stuffed with ham and Swiss cheese.

The original is chicken pounded out, dipped butter, rolled in breadcrumbs. I decided to take some of the calories out of the equation. 

I grilled up the seasoned chicken and split it down the middle.





Then I stuffed it with some reduced fat swiss cheese and one slice of peppered ham. 


I made a quick pan sauce from the chicken drippings with a little unsalted butter, unsalted chicken stock and S&P.


And look what I found at the grocery store the other day! 6 minutes in the microwave and it was delicious!!






I put the chicken back in the skillet, covered it with some of that awesome pan sauce and put a lid on it. Simmered until the cheese was melted and the chicken was warmed through. 

Stupendous!!




No comments:

Share on Social Media!

Don't forget to click on the Social Media links above and share this recipe!

SHOP AMAZON HERE AND SUPPORT MY SITE!