We love, love, love seafood in our household!
Set the serving platter in the middle of the table and let everyone go to town. If you eat bread, dunk away!
- 8 oz fresh chorizo, cut into pieces
- 1 lb small Yukon gold potatoes
- 2 lbs mussels, scrubbed
- 1/2 lb jump shrimp (raw), peeled and deveined
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 tsp Old Bay, plus more for serving
- 2 lbs little neck clams, scrubbed
- 2 tbsp flat leaf parsley, chopped, for serving
- 2 corn on the cob, cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 lemon, sliced in half
- Preheat oven to 450℉.
- Roast the chorizo and potatoes on a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper on the bottom rack for about 25 minutes. Add the mussels, shrimp, corn, butter, wine, juice from 1/2 of a lemon and 1 tsp Old Bay and toss. Roast until the mussels have opened and the shrimp are pink, about 15 minutes.
- Roast the clams on a separate baking sheet on the top rack until opened, about 15 minutes.
- Please discard any mussels or clams that did not open!
- Toss everything together in a large serving platter, sprinkle with parsley and squeeze the other 1/2 of lemon on top.
Note: You could easily add lobster or crab to this dish as well. I say see what's on sale at the grocery store first!