Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Favorite Amazon Products



I wanted to share with you some of my favorite Amazon products all in one place! These products have helped me in the kitchen, making it easier to get dinner on the table.

ONE OF MY FAV FINDS! Hands-Free Baggy Rack Clip Food Storage Bag Holder!! This is an amazing product. I can't tell you how many times I've spilled food trying to get it in a storage bag. No more! Check this out! Storage Bag Holder

Electric Griddle - Awesome for when you need more cooking space. If my stove is occupied, I bring out my griddle to sit on the countertop! Presto Electric Griddle

Garlic Press - I use a lot of garlic. Yes, a lot. Just ask my husband. I just hate chopping garlic. This press just makes me swoon. It makes quick work out of mincing up those garlic cloves. Garlic Press

Instant Pot - Love love love my Pressure Cooker. Soups, stews, beef, chicken, potatoes, eggs, the list goes on and on. My favorite recipe to make is a bolognese sauce. I usually make a double batch and it tastes like it has been cooking All. Day. Long. It's amazing! Instant Pot (Pressure Cooker)

Click here for my favorite Bolognese Sauce

Spiralizer - Makes quick work out of making veggie spaghetti. Or curly fries if that's your thing! And they send you an E-Book with great ideas! Spiralizer

Mortar and Pestle - grind up those Rosemary twigs, remember #notwigsinmyfood!  Mortar and Pestle

Immersion Blender - I love using this when making soups. For example, Potato soup; use it right in the pot or slow cooker and blend up half the soup. It gives it a creamy texture and still leaves chunks of potatoes. Puurrfect! Immersion Hand Blender

Baking rack - cool, bake, whatever you choose. It sits on a baking sheet in the oven and gives your food that all-around roasting. Baking Rack

Click here for my Faux Fried Chicken recipe using a baking rack: Faux Fried Chicken

Mandoline Slicer - Straight and wavy blades for straight or crinkle cuts, and julienne blades for French Fries or fine julienne strip. Boom, bam, done! Mandoline Slicer 

Meat Slicer - Pepperoni, Roasts, Chicken, Turkey Breasts, Cheese; freeze your meat slightly before slicing and it's awesome! Meat Slicer

Lemon/Lime Squeeze - I don't know about you, but I want every drop out of my lemons and limes. You just slice in half and squeeeeeeze! Lemon Squeeze

I hope you enjoy some of these products!



(Affiliate Post)










No comments: