Monday, January 2, 2017

Honey and Chili Marinated Chicken Recipe




I couldn't come up with a good name for this recipe which is why it's so loonnggg. (Forgive me!)

These are the ingredients:

About 1.5 lbs of thin chicken cutlets
1 tsp chili powder
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup tomato paste
2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 garlic clove, finely minced
your choice of lettuce and fixings


 I mixed up the chili powder, honey, apple cider vinegar and tomato paste with the chicken and let it marinate for a bit while I made our salad.



I purchased a mix of baby spinach and spring mix lettuce. Then I chopped the veggies I snagged at the salad bar. Celery, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers and red onions. Yes, my husband likes celery in his salad. I don't judge.


I grilled up the chicken and set aside to cool. Aren't they pretty? I love grill marks!

I piled my plate with a lovely salad and topped with two thin cutlets. Damn delicious!!






No comments: