Sunday, January 29, 2017

Meal Planning - Week of Jan 30 2017






What's on your menu this week?

I'm really looking forward to the meals I have planned out this week. Testing out some quesadilla recipes that I will be posting in the future. So yummy!

I hope you've got pen and paper ready and you are making a list for yourself! Don't let the "I have nothing to cook" woes put you in a bad position for dinner this week.




Sunday - Flounder Piccata with cauliflower fried rice

Monday - Chicken Cheesesteak Quesadilla's

Tuesday - Broccoli Soup

Wednesday - Chicken sausage with veggies sheet pan

Thursday - Taco Quesadilla's



Plan your meals!




No comments:

Share on Social Media!

Don't forget to click on the Social Media links above and share this recipe!

SHOP AMAZON HERE AND SUPPORT MY SITE!