I'm just loving all these new options I have for Cauliflower!!
A whole head...
Frozen riced cauliflower...
Fresh riced cauliflower...
What's a girl to do with all these options? Try a new recipe every week!!
- 16 oz riced cauliflower
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 425℉. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Combine the riced cauliflower with the olive oil, garlic and salt and spread in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Roast for about 25 minutes, tossing around occasionally so it doesn't burn.
- Toss with lemon juice and some parsley and serve immediately.