I could eat shrimp multiple times a week in multiple ways.
My husband and I love to cook this recipe on a Friday night and just pick our way through dinner.
Lazy? No, INSPIRED.
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced (I love my garlic press: click here)
- Juice of 1 lemon (I love my juicer: click here)
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 400℉. Place shrimp on a parchment lined baking sheet. Add olive oil, garlic, oregano, basil and Parmesan, season with S&P. Toss to combine.
- Place in oven and roast until just pink about 6 to 8 minutes. Stir in lemon juice.
- Garnish with parsley.
Get your fingers messy!!!!