Thursday, January 19, 2017

Roasted Shrimp Sheet Pan recipe




I could eat shrimp multiple times a week in multiple ways. 

My husband and I love to cook this recipe on a Friday night and just pick our way through dinner. 

Lazy? No, INSPIRED. 


  • 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
  • 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
  • 4 cloves garlic, minced (I love my garlic press: click here) 
  • Juice of 1 lemon (I love my juicer: click here) 
  • 1/2 tsp oregano 
  • 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese 
  • 1/2 tsp dried basil
  • Salt and pepper
  • 2 tbsp chopped parsley
Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 400℉. Place shrimp on a parchment lined baking sheet. Add olive oil, garlic, oregano, basil and Parmesan, season with S&P. Toss to combine.
  2. Place in oven and roast until just pink about 6 to 8 minutes. Stir in lemon juice. 
  3. Garnish with parsley. 

Get your fingers messy!!!!






No comments: