One pan. Less clean up. One Pan. Serve it with a delicious salad on the side. Did I mention ONE PAN?
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- ½ teaspoon salt, divided
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper, divided
- 1 ½ - 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large red onion, cut into 1-inch wedges
Note: Do not use parchment or foil since you want the food to carmelize.
- Preheat to 450°F. Place a large rimmed baking sheet in the oven to preheat in lower third of the oven.
- Combine mustard, thyme, 1 tablespoon oil and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper in a ziploc bag, add the chicken and massage.
- Toss sweet potatoes and onion in a bowl with the remaining 1 tablespoon oil and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Carefully remove the baking sheet from the oven and spread the vegetables on it. Place the chicken on top of the vegetables.
- Return the pan to the oven and roast, stirring the vegetables once halfway through, until the vegetables are tender and beginning to brown. Use a meat thermometer to make sure the chicken is at 165°F.
- Should take about 30 to 35 minutes.
My recommendations: click here