One pan. Easy clean up. My kinda dinner.
- 1 package Chicken Tenders
- Salt and pepper
- 1 package Lipton Onion soup mix
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1 cup green pepper
- 1 cup red pepper
- 1 cup red onion
- Place chicken breasts and veggies in a Ziploc bag, season with S&P, olive oil, onion soup mix and Worcestershire sauce. Let marinate in the fridge for a bit. I like to do mine a day ahead.
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Place on parchment lined sheet pan.
- Bake 25 minutes.
- Take the chicken off the sheet pan, dice and add back to the tray.
- Here is where it gets fun!
- You could lay provolone cheese on top and bake for an additional 5 minutes, stir to combine and stuff into a whole wheat pita pocket.
- You could stuff into a whole wheat hoagie roll.
- You could just eat it as is.
- You could do what I did and make quesadilla's! I used two small corn tortilla's. Yum-o-licious!