So...I had a container of crab meat and I just didn't want to make one more crab cake or crab ball. Then I thought of my daughter and her boyfriend. They'll eat anything! That's how this recipe came to be.
- 1 box uncooked elbow macaroni
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 bag shredded white cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1 can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 can lump crab meat
- Boil the macaroni for 6 minutes, drain and then put in the slow cooker. I used a liner.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and give a gentle stir.
- Cook on low for 2 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally.
I sure hope they are enjoying it!!