Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Slow Cooker Crab Mac N Cheese Recipe




So...I had a container of crab meat and I just didn't want to make one more crab cake or crab ball. Then I thought of my daughter and her boyfriend. They'll eat anything! That's how this recipe came to be.

Ingredients
  • 1 box uncooked elbow macaroni
  • 4 tbsp unsalted butter
  • 1 bag shredded white cheddar cheese
  • 1/2 sour cream
  • 1/2 cream cheese
  • 1 can condensed cheddar cheese soup
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1 cup 2% milk
  • 1/2 tsp dry mustard
  • 1/2 tsp black pepper
  • 1 can lump crab meat

Directions
  1. Boil the macaroni for 6 minutes, drain and then put in the slow cooker. I used a liner. 
  2. Add in the rest of the ingredients and give a gentle stir. 
  3. Cook on low for 2 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally.

 I sure hope they are enjoying it!!





2 comments:

Erin Oberholzer said...

Just had some of this for lunch and I want more!!

Spatula On Fire said...

So glad you enjoyed it!!

Share on Social Media!

Don't forget to click on the Social Media links above and share this recipe!

SHOP AMAZON HERE AND SUPPORT MY SITE!