Could it be any easier?
Yes, it could.
- 2 lbs top sirloin steak, patted dry (about 1 in thick)
- 2 lbs baby red potatoes
- 16 oz broccoli florets
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450℉. Place the potatoes on a parchment lined baking sheet. Season with S&P, drizzle with olive oil. Roast for about 20 minutes.
- Turn the oven to broil. Add the broccoli to the potatoes. Add a drizzle more olive oil, garlic, S&P, toss to coat.
- Place a baking rack over the potatoes and broccoli (click here).
- Season the steaks with S&P and place on top of baking rack.
- Place in oven for about 4 to 5 minutes per side for medium-rare. Steaks should be browned.
Serve immediately and thank your lucky stars there is only one pan to clean!!