There are a million and one ways to make wings.
Etc, Etc. You get it, right? The list just goes on and on with so many different concoctions!
This is how my husband likes his wings.
- 2 lbs wings, defrosted if frozen, tips cut off and cut into two pieces
- Frank's Hot Sauce
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 tbsp baking powder
I eyeball the hot sauce (usually about 1/4 to 1/2 cup) and the butter (about 2 to 4 tbsp).
- Preheat the oven to 425℉.
- Place your wings in a Ziploc bag, add the salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika and baking powder, mix well. Put the wings on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Turn the wings and bake for another 15 minutes. Turn them again and bake until browned and crispy, about 15 minutes more.
- I have this huge plastic container with a lid that I can't even remember what was in it, that's what I use. I put the Frank's hot sauce and butter in the container and then the wings and give it a shake, shake, shake. If you don't have a container like that just put them in a large bowl and toss.
I prefer garlic honey personally. Let's see who gets the pick for the Superbowl this weekend. :)