Thursday, February 16, 2017

5 secrets about what's for dinner this week - 2/20/17


Meal Planning

1. Look thru your grocery store flyer
2. What's in your freezer? 
3. Write out the days of the week
4. Write out some ideas based on the above
5. Fine tune it and write out your grocery list 



Saturday - Garlic Chicken: For the Love of Pete, you know I love my garlic! 

Sunday - Baked Scallops: So looking forward to this. Hubby's favorite, Bay Scallops!

Monday - Chicken Skewers: Marinated with pesto and broiled in the oven, these are ready in no time. Served over brown rice.

Tuesday - Low Carb Cheeseburger: Turkey burgers topped with salsa and served on butter lettuce. 

Wednesday - Leftovers

Thursday - Tuna Melts on low carb english muffins with a salad.

I decided to make the Turkey Taco lunches again this week. They were delicious! Click here for Recipe

As usual, I'll share the recipes with you this coming week. If you want a recipe ahead of time, let me know and I'll be happy to provide it to you.

Share with me what's on your menu?   


No comments:

Share on Social Media!

Don't forget to click on the Social Media links above and share this recipe!

SHOP AMAZON HERE AND SUPPORT MY SITE!