- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper, depending on your spice tolerance
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 10 chicken wings, tips removed, thawed
- Cut wings at joints. Using a sharp knife, slide the knife in between the joints and cut through carefully.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Dry the wings with paper towels.
- Combine flour, paprika, garlic salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper in a plastic bag.
- Shake to mix ingredients and add wings.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add wings to pan and pour the melted butter over them, turning them to coat.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Turn wings over and bake for 15 more minutes or until crispy and done.
My recommendations: Click Here
The reason women don't play football is because eleven of them would never wear the same outfit in public.