Serve with your favorite cracker!
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) Pecorino Romano cheese (usually found in the special cheese section near the deli)
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper (I like to smash these up a bit to make a finer dust)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (15-ounce) can white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14-ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (9-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place Romano cheese, 1/4 cup mayonnaise, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, salt, black pepper, crushed red pepper, minced garlic, and white beans in a food processor, and process until smooth.
- Spoon into a medium bowl. Stir in the artichokes and spinach.
- Spoon the mixture into a 1-quart glass or ceramic baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 cup mozzarella. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until bubbly and brown.
- Don’t drool.
My recommendation: Click here
When I went to Catholic high school in Philadelphia, we just had one coach for football and basketball. He took all of us who turned out and had us run through a forest. The ones who ran into the trees were on the football team.
~George Raveling football saying