Serve with these crab cakes! Click here for recipe
- 1 1/4 cups mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup mustard (Creole mustard if possible)
- 1 Tbsp sweet paprika
- 1-2 teaspoons Cajun or Creole seasoning
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon pickle juice (dill or sweet, your preference)
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (preferably Tabasco)
- 1 large clove garlic, minced and smashed
Mix all the ingredients together in a medium bowl. Refrigerate for a few hours so the flavors meld together.
Football is all very well a good game for rough girls, but not for delicate boys.