Ok, cook once and eat all week? Not a bad idea, right?
Pack 'em up in a storage bag and they will keep in the fridge for 3 to 4 days. Freeze two at a time wrapped in parchment paper in a snack bag. To reheat, use a toaster oven on broil for a few minutes or microwave for about 45 seconds.
Serving size is 2
This is such a versatile recipe. Sub in whatever you like or have in the house. You really can't go wrong.
You may want to use cupcake liners if you want them for on-the-go!
- nonstick cooking spray
- 6 large whole eggs
- 6 large egg whites or Egg Beaters Egg Whites
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- black pepper
- 3 strips cooked chopped bacon
- 3 tablespoons thawed frozen spinach, well drained (or whatever veggie you like!)
- 3 tbsp Rotel
- 3 tbsp scallions
- 3 tbsp green chilies
- 2 oz shredded Mexican style cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350℉. Either spray the regular size muffin tin with cooking spray or use cupcake liners.
- Whisk the egg, egg whites together, then add the rest of the ingredients. Season with S&P.
- Pour into the muffin tin that is sitting on a cookie sheet for easy transfer and spillage.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until set.