I'm like a kid in the candy store today, I made homemade bread for the first time in my life!
No knead bread. So easy! Anyone can do this.
First the shrimp...
- 20 jumbo shrimp
- 1 to 2 lemons, sliced
- 4 tbsp butter, melted and cooled
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp dried parsley or 2 tbsp fresh parsley
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Place lemon slices in a baking dish (preferably 9 x 13).
- Whisk together the melted butter, garlic, parsley and pepper.
- Add the shrimp, toss to coat.
- Pour the shrimp mixture over the lemon slices on the baking sheet and arrange so they are in a single layer.
- Bake uncovered for 15 minutes.
Now for the bread to soak up all that yummy goodness!
CLICK HERE FOR RECIPE FROM JENNY CAN COOK
Who remembers Jenny Jones? Well, she is a Blogger now and on YouTube. She taught me how easy it was to make bread!!
You can do it too!