I always keep Fiber One English Muffins in my freezer. Wrap it in a paper towel and microwave it for 20 seconds then pop into the toaster and it's perfect!
My husband loves Tuna Melts! And sometimes I'm just LAZY. I made this a bit more healthy than the normal tuna melts and it satisfied that comfort food craving!
- 4 cans tuna in water
- 5 tbsp mixture of celery and onions, diced
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- low carb bread
- mayo, to taste (I used 5 tbsp)
- Reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix the salad ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 350℉. Place the bread on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Spread the tuna mix on the bread and sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake in the oven until the cheese is melted, about 15 minutes.
- I actually used a toaster oven but whatever floats your boat!
Serve with a nice salad on the side.