I love making Asian food at home. No MSG, no preservatives. I know exactly what is going into my recipe.
This is bursting with protein and tons of flavor!
- 5 scallions, chopped
- 1 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 5 cloves of garlic, minced (make life easier get one of these, check it out at Amazon.com)
- 2 tsp ginger, finely diced (I keep it in the freezer till I need it)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes or more to taste
- 1.5 lb lean ground turkey
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1.5 tbsp lite soy sauce
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- Combine all the ingredients except for the oils in a bowl and mix completely.
- Divide into 20 rounds, flattening slightly into an oval shape (this is helpful, check it out at Amazon.com)
- Refrigerate for an hour.
- Heat the sesame oil and canola oil in a large skillet. Add the patties and cook for 10 minutes, turning every so often to brown evenly.
- Serve with extra lite soy sauce or with Thai sweet chili sauce.
A simple salad or roasted veggies would go very nicely with this dish!
This post contains affiliate links.