Thursday, February 9, 2017

Meal Planning for the week of February 13, 2017



This meal plan actually starts tomorrow Friday the 10th. I wasn't sure what this weekend would bring so I left it open. Sometimes life just happens, ya know? 

Friday - Easy meal of Garlic & Parsley Butter Shrimp. One of my favorite meals to have on a Friday. Just bake the shrimp in the oven with an exquisite parsley butter and some bread. Yea, my kind of meal. 

Saturday - I'm hoping to go out to dinner. All depends on how my husband is feeling! If not, I have some frozen items I can pull out of the freezer quickly. 

Sunday - Spanish Chicken and Rice. My mouth is already watering just thinking about this meal!

Monday - Chili. From my freezer. Uh-huh, that's what Monday's are all about. Pull something out of the freezer to defrost and warm it up.

Tuesday - Fish with baked potatoes and asparagus.

Wednesday - Leftovers!

Thursday - I'm leaving this day open. Maybe one of you can provide me some inspiration? 

For lunches, I'm making Turkey Taco lunch bowls. Click here for recipe





No comments:

Share on Social Media!

Don't forget to click on the Social Media links above and share this recipe!

SHOP AMAZON HERE AND SUPPORT MY SITE!