Tender, juicy chicken with layers of flavor!
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs, fat trimmed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 lemon, juiced (Use this Lemon Juicer)
- Parsley, finely chopped (I just cut the top off)
- Preheat the oven to 450℉.
- Place the chicken on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Salt and pepper the chicken well.
- Sprinkle the garlic and parsley over the chicken and then drizzle the lemon juice and olive oil on top.
- Bake the chicken for about 30 to 40 minutes depending on the thickness of the chicken thighs. Mine only took 30 minutes.
This post contains affiliate links