This is a great way to cook a ton of chicken and use it during the week in whatever way you want.
I'm making Buffalo Chicken over Baked Potatoes this week so while I was making my lunches, I threw the chicken in the Pressure Cooker.
By the time I was done with the lunches, the chicken was done! Now it's all packed up and waiting for me.
- 2 lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs, trimmed of fat
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 cups unsalted chicken stock
- Place chicken in the Instant Pot and toss in the seasonings. Add chicken stock.
- Seal your pressure cooker and set the time for 13 minutes. It will take the pressure cooker around 15 minutes to come up to pressure.
- Turn off the pressure cooker by hitting the keep warm/cancel button.
- Turn the release handle to vent, doing a quick release. Be careful of the steam!
- Transfer the chicken to a cutting board, let it cool a bit then chop it up.