Thursday, February 9, 2017

Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Chicken






Remember those Spinach and Artichoke Quesadilla's I made for Superbowl?  MMMM, those quesadillas were rocking Click here for recipe. So I decided to stuff some chicken with it. Why not, right?

I butterflied two chicken breasts, pounded them out for even baking. Spread some the spinach artichoke mix on one side, topped with some mushrooms and folded it back over. 

Placed the two chicken breasts in a baking dish, topped with the rest of the mushrooms and about a 1/2 cup unsalted chicken broth. Sprinkled with garlic powder, onion powder and S&P. Covered with foil. 

Cooked on 350℉ for an hour. I split the chicken breasts in half because they were pretty big!

Unfortunately, hubby could only get down a small amount of the mashed potatoes I made for him. Poor guy is not feeling well at all!






No comments: