Monday, February 6, 2017

Superbowl Sunday Funday ~ February 5, 2017



As much as I would love to make only healthy food, when you have company for Superbowl, they want football food. (sigh) I aim to please!

Hummus, Shrimp, Salsa, not bad...

There were Black Bean Quesadilla's. So kinda healthy right? Black bean, onions, garlic, roasted mushrooms, cumin blended to make this awesome dip which I then put into grilled corn tortilla.  Click here for Recipe



I also made the Spinach and Artichoke Quesadilla's I made last weekend. Click here to see Spinach and Artichoke Quesadilla's



BLT Macaroni Salad - Bacon, lettuce, spinach mixed with lite mayo, lit sour cream, cherry tomatoes...sorta healthy, right? 

Click here for recipe 



Celery and carrots...definitely healthy!



And, oh, um, Cheese steak Sliders. (Sigh). I have no excuse for these little yummy sliders. But I can say there were not many leftover. Click here for Recipe



Wings, Wings and more Wings. Spicy wings and non-spicy wings. Baked in the oven then left to warm in the slow cooker. Click here for Recipes







And I'm sorry to say that I neglected to get pictures of all the desserts. 

There here is a Churro Cheesecake. I didn't get pic of the Awesome Tandy cake that my amazing mother makes. (I 💓 my mom). Or the chocolate chip pound cake that I served with fat free cool whip.The cheesecake was just OK. I'm going to need to play around with that recipe a bit before sharing it with you.




See? I try. I really do. I cut calories and fat where I can and we hope for the best!!






No comments: