Some like 'em hot and some don't. There are SO many variations of wings out there but here is what I did for our Superbowl party.
- 3 lbs wings
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- Put the wings seasoned with just S&P in a 425 oven. Turning every 15 to 20 minutes for about a total of 45 minutes.
- I then moved them to a lined slow cooker on low.
- In the meantime take the rest of the above ingredients and cook on stove top until thick and syrupy. Pour over the wings in the slow cooker and toss to combine.
- Mine stayed on low for about an hour until people were ready to eat them.
- 3 lb wings
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup sriracha sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1/4 tsp sesame oil
- Season the wings with the salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika and baking powder. Place them on a parchment lined baking sheet. Cook them in a 425 oven. Turning every 15 to 20 minutes for about a total of 45 minutes.
- I then moved them to a lined slow cooker on low. Whisk honey, sriracha sauce, rice vinegar, and sesame oil together in a bowl until glaze is smooth.
- Drizzle glaze over wings and toss to coat completely.