I broke out my spiralizer this weekend! I picked up 4 smallish zucchini's and wasn't sure what to do with them.
So this happened...
- 1 lb chicken tenders
- 4 small zucchini's
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp chili garlic sauce - this is optional. It was in the fridge so I used it. You can use whatever you want if you need some heat.
- Saute the chicken until cooked through. Remove to a cutting board, dice and set aside.
- Spiralize your zucchini. This is what I use Click here to see Spiralizer.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil and garlic sauce (if using).
- Add the zoodles to the bowl, along with the chicken and toss well.
- Garnish with scallions and sesame seeds.
No need to call for take out!
This made 4 servings of lunches this week.