Monday, March 27, 2017

Peanut Zoodles and Chicken


I broke out my spiralizer this weekend! I picked up 4 smallish zucchini's and wasn't sure what to do with them.

So this happened...

Ingredients:

  • 1 lb chicken tenders
  • 4 small zucchini's
  • 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
  • 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
  • 2 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
  • 1 tbsp sesame oil
  • 1 tsp chili garlic sauce - this is optional. It was in the fridge so I used it. You can use whatever you want if you need some heat.

Directions:

  1. Saute the chicken until cooked through. Remove to a cutting board, dice and set aside.
  2. Spiralize your zucchini. This is what I use Click here to see Spiralizer.
  3. In a large bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil and garlic sauce (if using).
  4. Add the zoodles to the bowl, along with the chicken and toss well.
  5. Garnish with scallions and sesame seeds.

No need to call for take out!

This made 4 servings of lunches this week.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Featured Post - Click Below

Ahi Tuna Steaks

Seared tuna steaks were on the menu tonight! I find it best to season them and let them sit in the fridge for about 30 minutes. ...