I'm always trying out new ways to roast veggies. I tend to not make it the same recipe twice. Not sure what this says about my personality. I need a lot of variety? HAHA
Anyway, I threw together this cauliflower recipe on Sunday night while my shrimp was in the slow cooker. Gotta have a veggie!
First of all, I cheated. I grabbed a container of already cut up cauliflower that morning. I really dislike chopping up a head of that particular veggie because it seems like there are little pieces everywhere. Do what you need to do but you should definitely try this out!
- 1 medium head of cauliflower or a package of pre-cut florets
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese
- Heat the oven to 450℉. Toss everything but the parmesan cheese on a baking sheet.
- Cook for about 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the cheese.