Monday, March 20, 2017

Roasted Cauliflower


I'm always trying out new ways to roast veggies. I tend to not make it the same recipe twice. Not sure what this says about my personality. I need a lot of variety? HAHA

Anyway, I threw together this cauliflower recipe on Sunday night while my shrimp was in the slow cooker. Gotta have a veggie!

First of all, I cheated. I grabbed a container of already cut up cauliflower that morning. I really dislike chopping up a head of that particular veggie because it seems like there are little pieces everywhere. Do what you need to do but you should definitely try this out!

Ingredients:

  • 1 medium head of cauliflower or a package of pre-cut florets
  • 3 garlic cloves minced
  • 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1/2 tsp black pepper
  • 2 tbsp lemon juice
  • 2 tbsp parmesan cheese

Directions:

  1. Heat the oven to 450℉. Toss everything but the parmesan cheese on a baking sheet.
  2. Cook for about 25 minutes.
  3. Sprinkle with the cheese.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Featured Post - Click Below

Ahi Tuna Steaks

Seared tuna steaks were on the menu tonight! I find it best to season them and let them sit in the fridge for about 30 minutes. ...