- 1 lb boneless chicken breasts, cut in half
- salt and pepper
- 1 16-oz jar Tomatillo Salsa
- 1 small green pepper, diced
- 1 small red pepper, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 4-oz can green chilies, not drained
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper or more (optional)
- 2 cups frozen riced cauliflower
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper and place in the slow cooker. Add 1/2 cup of water and all the ingredients except for the cauliflower. Mix well.
- Cover and cook on high 3 to 4 hour or low 7 to 8 hours.
- Take the chicken out, shred it and return to slow cooker, mix well.
- Put the frozen riced cauliflower in the slow cooker, stir and cook on high for 45 minutes.