- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 lb asparagus
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp ginger, grated
- 1 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- In a large skillet, heat 2 tbsp olive oil over medium heat. Add shrimp to the pan and season with 1/2 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper. Cook until shrimp is pink then remove and set aside.
- In the same skillet, heat 2 tbsp olive oil and add the asparagus. Add ginger and garlic, season with 1/2 tsp salt. Stir and cook until asparagus is tender-crisp.
- Return the shrimp to the skillet, add soy sauce. Stir until well combined. Add lemon juice and serve hot.