Super easy, flavorful and so tender!
I prepped this on Friday to save time on Saturday morning. They needed to be plugged in by 9 am and my eyes are still half closed at that time! LOL
- Around 4 lbs beef or pork ribs (I used Pork, St. Louis Style)
- 2 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. onion powder
- 1 tbsp. paprika
- 2 tbsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. cayenne (optional)
- 3 lemons
- Rinse the ribs and pat dry.
- Place on large cutting board.
- It's really important that you cut away as much of the silver skin as possible. Just run your knife up between the ribs and then cut away. You don't want to be eating that stuff. Trim any large quantities of fat as well.
- Mix the seasonings in a bowl and then massage into the ribs, both sides.
- Cut the ribs into slabs so they fit in the slow cooker. If you had any seasoning left over, just sprinkle that on top.
- Juice the lemons over the ribs. Get this juicer!
- Cook on low for 7 to 10 hours.
Finger licking good!!