Monday, March 20, 2017

Slow Cooker Spicy BBQ Shrimp



I took this recipe from The Pioneer Woman with a few changes.

I threw the shrimp in the slow cooker first of all instead of the oven. That was reserved for the Roasted Cauliflower I also made. Click here for recipe


Ingredients:

  • 2 pounds Unpeeled Shrimp (21-26 Count Or Larger) 
  • 1/4 cup Olive Oil 
  • Salt And Pepper, to taste 
  • 3 whole Lemons (juice of) 
  • 1/2 Cup Worcestershire Sauce 
  • 2 tbsp Tabasco (if you can handle it) 
  • 1 stick Butter 
I also made some crusty rolls from scratch to sop up the juices. yummmmmmy
Click here for the Recipe



Put everything in the slow cooker and set it for 2 hours. Mine were done around 1.5 hours. It will depend on your slow cooker. I think I need to play with this recipe a bit since it wasn't quite what I wanted in the end. 

It was good but there was an overwhelming amount of butter. Plus I thought it would be more BBQ-ey. 

I will update this recipe when I'm happy with it but give it a try yourself. It's quite simple and easy to do. 


Enjoy!!

No comments:

Featured Post - Click Below

Ahi Tuna Steaks

Seared tuna steaks were on the menu tonight! I find it best to season them and let them sit in the fridge for about 30 minutes. ...