Hubby loves stuffed peppers and I make them healthy for us, however, I love this soup as well. I've gotten rid of the rice and use Cauliflower Rice now. Low carb, low carb, low carb. It's my mantra. Mostly!
- One bag of frozen Cauliflower Rice
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 small green pepper, diced
- 1 small orange pepper, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 28-oz can crushed tomatoes and 1 can of water
- 2 cups unsalted chicken stock
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a large pot, brown meat and season with S&P.
- Drain fat, if any.
- Add peppers, onions and garlic and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes plus 1 can of water, chicken stock, Worcestershire sauce and bring to a boil, then simmer for 30 minutes.
Serve over the correct serving of Cauliflower Rice.