I made 36 Deviled Eggs for Easter tomorrow. I hope it's enough!
I purchased these awesome egg trays with snap on lids from Amazon. What a huge difference in using these instead of the eggs sliding all over the place. They stack very nicely in the refrigerator as well!
Click here to see Egg Tray with Snap on Lid. Plus, 2 are only $9.64 which is an awesome price!
- 18 eggs, hardboiled and sliced in half (see note below)
- 3 tbsp mayo, plus more to taste
- 3 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp steak sauce
- about 8 splashes of hot sauce
- salt and pepper, to taste
- paprika to garnish
- To hard boil eggs, place eggs in a large pot, cover with cold water.
- Turn stove on high and as soon as it comes to a boil, remove from heat and cover. Set a timer for 15 minutes.
- Using a slotted spoon, place the eggs in a colander and run cold water over them.
- Peel them and slice in half.
- Place the cooked egg yolks in a bowl and mash them with a fork.
- Stir in the mayo, mustard, steak sauce, hot sauce, S&P. Mash together well.
- Place the mixture into a Ziploc bag and snip off the corner.
- Squeeze to pipe the mixture into the eggs.
- Sprinkle with paprika.