I purchased this mini Slow Cooker a few weeks ago. Sometimes I just don't want to make an entire crock pot full of food for just Joe and I. This came in handy today for two pork chops! See below...
- 2 pork chops
- 1/3 cup wing sauce
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1 tbsp red chili paste
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Mix all ingredients into the slow cooker except for the pork chops.
- Stir to combine and then add the chops.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
I served mine with some Sauteed Brussel Sprout shavings and Basmati Rice.
The Brussel Sprouts were already shaved down. I just sautéed them with 2 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar and then mixed in some parmesan cheese and topped with 2 tbsp toasted pine nuts. Yum!
1.5 QT Slow Cooker
Click the above link to see it on Amazon.
It's like my big slow cooker had a baby. BAHAHAHAHA I crack myself up sometimes.
It really is adorable.
I see dips galore in this thing!
- Great for parties and entertaining
- Lid with rubber seal and Lid Latch strap for spill-resistant travel
- Great for appetizers and dips
- Removable oval stoneware & lid are dishwasher safe
- Keep warm setting keeps food at serving temperature without overcooking