Thursday, April 6, 2017

Dinner for Two! Slow Cooker Pork Chops



I purchased this mini Slow Cooker a few weeks ago. Sometimes I just don't want to make an entire crock pot full of food for just Joe and I.  This came in handy today for two pork chops! See below...

Ingredients:


  • 2 pork chops
  • 1/3 cup wing sauce
  • 1/3 cup ketchup
  • 1 tbsp red chili paste
  • 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
  • 1 tsp garlic powder
  • 1 tsp black pepper
  • 1/2 tsp salt

Directions:


  1. Mix all ingredients into the slow cooker except for the pork chops.
  2. Stir to combine and then add the chops.
  3. Cook on low for 6 hours.

I served mine with some Sauteed Brussel Sprout shavings and Basmati Rice.

The Brussel Sprouts were already shaved down. I just sautéed them with 2 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar and then mixed in some parmesan cheese and topped with 2 tbsp toasted pine nuts. Yum!

Enjoy!



1.5 QT Slow Cooker
Click the above link to see it on Amazon.

It's like my big slow cooker had a baby. BAHAHAHAHA I crack myself up sometimes.

It really is adorable.

I see dips galore in this thing!




  • Great for parties and entertaining
  • Lid with rubber seal and Lid Latch strap for spill-resistant travel
  • Great for appetizers and dips
  • Removable oval stoneware & lid are dishwasher safe
  • Keep warm setting keeps food at serving temperature without overcooking

No comments:

Share on Social Media!

Don't forget to click on the Social Media links above and share this recipe!

SHOP AMAZON HERE AND SUPPORT MY SITE!