I'm not sure where I saw this recipe. I had it jotted down on a piece of scratch paper so it could have been anywhere!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp pepper
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 cups beef broth
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 tsp salt (for sauce)
- 1/2 tsp pepper (for sauce)
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 bag egg noodles
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- chopped parsley
- In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, breadcrumbs, onion, egg, salt and pepper, mixing well.
- Heat the oil in a pot on medium heat. Use this Scoop to make the perfect and same size meatballs!
- Place them into the pot and cook for a couple of minutes and then flip them over.
- Add the broth, milk, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce and stir.
- Bring to a boil, then add egg noodles.
- Stir until pasta is cooked and the liquid has reduced, about 7 to 8 minutes.
- Add the Parmesan and parsley and stir.