Monday, April 3, 2017

Naan Personal Pizza


Naan bread is the perfect size for home made personal pizzas.

This is the brand that my local grocery store carries.

I marinated a 1/2 bunch of asparagus, about a 1/4 cup of artichoke hearts and a handful of those lovely orange cherry tomatoes (sliced in 1/2) in 1/4 - 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp pepper, and about 3 garlic cloves minced.

Preheat your oven to 400. Using a slotted spoon, place the veggies in a skillet and saute for about 5 minutes. Reserve the remaining olive oil mix!!!!

Place the naan bread on a baking sheet, brush it with some of the leftover olive oil mixture. Place your veggies on top and add some goat cheese. You could also use Mozzarella cheese or Feta cheese. Whatever your heart desires!!

I sprinkled a tad bit more salt and pepper over the top and then baked for 12 minutes.

My husband got Mozzarella cheese and pepperoni! He is not into veggie pizza like me. You could use any toppings you like. Next time I'm thinking a little ricotta cheese and spinach. My all-time favorite! 

It was the perfect size and I threw together a salad to balance it all out.

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Share on Social Media!

Don't forget to click on the Social Media links above and share this recipe!

SHOP AMAZON HERE AND SUPPORT MY SITE!