Oh so delicious! And you will definitely impress your guests!
- 1 can Artichoke Hearts (in a can, not marinated, drained and rinsed)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 6 oz baby spinach (in the bagged salad section)
- 4 oz neufchatel cheese
- 1 cup shredded low fat part skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Take a loaf of crusty bread and slice cross one way and then the other. Do not cut all the way through. Set aside on aluminum foil.
- Chop the artichokes into small pieces.
- In a non-stick skillet, add the artichokes to the skillet and cook for about 1 minute.
- Stir in the garlic, cook for 30 seconds.
- Add spinach, cook for 1 to 2 minutes, till wilted.
- Stir in cream cheese, stir till melted.
- Add Mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese. Stir till incorporated.
- Using a spoon, push the artichoke mixture into every crevice of the bread.
- Melt the butter, add the onion powder and garlic powder and brush all over the top of the bread.
- Put the bread on a cookie sheet and place in a 350 oven for about 20 minutes.