Friday, April 21, 2017

Simple Basil Pesto and Mozzarella Cheese Baked Chicken with Asparagus


Another really simple meal tonight. Not what I had planned but my kids bailed on me so I toned down the meal for just hubby and I.

I pounded out two chicken breasts, S&P, sautéed in my cast iron skillet, spread some jarred basil pesto over them and baked at 350 for about 20 minutes. Then I topped them with some shredded (real) mozzarella cheese and baked till the cheese melted.

I threw the asparagus on a baking sheet with some olive oil and tossed in the oven at the same time.

Joe and I split one chicken breast and we have the other for lunch tomorrow.

Easy.

Simple.

Healthy.

Done.

Enjoy!!!

3 comments:

Spatula On Fire said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I need to make this

Spatula On Fire said...

please enter your name and email!

Share on Social Media!

Don't forget to click on the Social Media links above and share this recipe!

SHOP AMAZON HERE AND SUPPORT MY SITE!