I married them and this is the result. Yummy goodness!
- 1 lb cleaned shrimp
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp cayenne
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 chopped jalapeno
- Juice of 1 lime
- 8 oz Monterey Jack cheese
- chopped red onion
- chopped scallions
- 1 container plain fat free greek yogurt mixed with hot sauce to taste.
- Clean the shrimp, pat them dry.
- Mix with the spices, jalapeno, lime juice and olive oil. Let marinate for 10 minutes while you preheat the oven to 400.
- Add the shrimp to a skillet and cook them for about 5 minutes. Then chop them up.
- Lay two large tortillas on a baking sheet. Add some cheese as a base, then the shrimp, red onions and more cheese.
- Top with another tortilla and bake for 10 minutes.
- Flip them carefully.
- Bake for another 5 minutes.