Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Spinach, Ricotta Cheese and Artichoke Naan Bread Pizza


Had to jet out early last night and head to my mom's so I threw together these personal pizza's lickety split!

Mom is having knee replacement surgery today so I may be out of commission for the next few days.

These pizza's are seriously so easy!

I found the whole wheat Naan bread so I used that this time.

I brushed on some olive oil with minced garlic, then a little ricotta cheese, marinated artichoke hearts and baby spinach. My husband's had red sauce, ricotta, fresh mozzarella and cooked crumbled sausage. Pop into a 400℉ oven for about 8 to 10 minutes and viola! Personal pizza's!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Share on Social Media!

Don't forget to click on the Social Media links above and share this recipe!

SHOP AMAZON HERE AND SUPPORT MY SITE!