Monday, May 15, 2017

Asian Sticky Slow Cooker Recipe





I normally do ribs in the oven, low and slow, but when I saw this recipe a few weeks ago, I just knew I had to try it!

I've done ribs in the slow cooker before but never, ever, thought to stand them up this way!

And the sauce is to die for!! OMG, you MUST try this!

I did four racks of St. Louis Style Pork Ribs. Two racks in each slow cooker. I prepped them the night and stored the stoneware in the fridge. I then go up way too early on Mother's Day to plug in the crockpots.

8 hours later...wow!

You need to either have two pair of tongs and gently lift them out or I used one pair and some paper towels to grab the other side. Placed them on foil lined baking sheets. I covered them with foil until I was ready to broil. This gave me plenty of time to wash up and clean the kitchen before company came.

The sauce is so easy! I brushed it on right before broiling for a few minutes. Best darn ribs I've had in a long time!


CLICK HERE FOR RECIPE

No comments:

Share on Social Media!

Don't forget to click on the Social Media links above and share this recipe!

SHOP AMAZON HERE AND SUPPORT MY SITE!