Here is an awesome idea for you!!
Make some chicken meatballs and then tuck into a small tortilla with Tzatzika sauce, red onion and cucumbers!
- 1 lb ground chicken or turkey
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup basil, parsley or dill, chopped
- 1/2 oil packed sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Set up a baking sheet with a cooling rack on top.
- Heat a skillet to medium high heat. Add the 1 tbsp. olive oil.
- Add meatballs and sear about 2 minutes on each side. Move to cooking rack.
- Place meatballs in the oven on 375 for 12 minutes or internal temp is 165°.
16 oz (2 cups) Cold plain Greek yogurt (either full fat or fat free will work)
4 cloves garlic, minced
1/3 cup chopped dill, fresh
1 1/2 Tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
1/2 tsp salt, or to taste
1/8 tsp black pepper