Happy Cinco de Mayo!!
I, of course, had to make some Mexican style food for Cinco de Mayo. I created a new recipe for Cincinnati style chili and then made burrito's from it. Why? I don't know. I woke up thinking about chili stuffed burritos and just had to give it a try!
Here is the link to my Cincinnati Style Chili Click Here
- Large burrito style tortillas
- Fat-free refried beans
- Enchilada sauce
- Cheddar Jack cheese
- Lay out the tortillas.
- Spread some refried beans down the center.
- Spread about a 1/4 cup of chili on top.
- Wrap it up and put it in a sprayed cooking pan.
- Pour some enchilada sauce over them then whatever kind of cheese you like.
Bake in a 400 degree oven for about 30 minutes covered and then uncovered until the cheese is melted.