Friday, May 5, 2017

Cincinnati Style Chili Burritos!


Happy Cinco de Mayo!!

I, of course, had to make some Mexican style food for Cinco de Mayo. I created a new recipe for Cincinnati style chili and then made burrito's from it. Why? I don't know. I woke up thinking about chili stuffed burritos and just had to give it a try!

Here is the link to my Cincinnati Style Chili Click Here

Ingredients:

  • Chili
  • Large burrito style tortillas
  • Fat-free refried beans
  • Enchilada sauce
  • Cheddar Jack cheese

Directions:

  1. Lay out the tortillas.
  2. Spread some refried beans down the center.
  3. Spread about a 1/4 cup of chili on top.
  4. Wrap it up and put it in a sprayed cooking pan.
  5. Pour some enchilada sauce over them then whatever kind of cheese you like.

Bake in a 400 degree oven for about 30 minutes covered and then uncovered until the cheese is melted.

Enjoy!!


No comments: