Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Deconstructed Pesto Chicken Skewers


I had good intentions.

I really really did. lol

But then my day got away from me. And I was faced with the tedious task of skewering.

What to do? Deconstruct!

Ingredients:

  • 4 chicken breasts
  • 1 jar of garlic pesto
  • 1 red onion
  • 1 orange pepper
  • 1 red pepper
  • 1 green pepper
  • 1 lb cherry tomatoes
  • 1 yellow squash
  • Uncle Ben's Brown Basmati Rice

Directions:

  1. I cut up the chicken and marinated it overnight with the pesto.
  2. Cut up all the veggies.
  3. Place the chicken on one parchment lined baking sheet and the veggies on another.
  4. Roast in the oven on 425 for about 45 minutes.

The veggies went on the bottom of the serving dish, the chicken on top and the Brown Basmati Rice went around the sides.

Dinner. Done.

Does it get any easier?

If you did want to skewer, you could use those wooden ones (soak first) but they tend to burn. I love my Fire Wire Skewers! Click here

Enjoy!

No comments:

Share on Social Media!

Don't forget to click on the Social Media links above and share this recipe!

SHOP AMAZON HERE AND SUPPORT MY SITE!