Ok, too many lemons? I think not!!
This garlicky, lemon sauce was stupendous!
My heart went pitter-patter!
And you probably have most of the ingredients in your pantry...
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lemon zested
- 1 package chicken tenders
Grab a total of 3 lemons for this recipe. Zest one lemon first, set aside then use that lemon for the sauce. The other 2 lemons, slice for on top of the chicken.
- Preheat your oven to 400.
- Combine the olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar, mustard, honey, garlic and zest in a bowl and whisk till combined.
- Spray a baking dish with cooking spray. Pour about 3/4 of the sauce on the bottom, reserve the rest.
- Place the chicken on top of the sauce.
- Season with S&P.
- Lay the lemon slices on top.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes, more if you are using chicken breasts.
- Drizzle the rest of the sauce over the chicken about 5 minutes before your time is up.
You could serve it over pasta, the lemon/garlic sauce would be awesome over pasta! I made brown rice and roasted parmesan asparagus.